Chloe McCardel is an Australian open swimmer. She broke the record for men’s most English Channel crossings.
Chole swam from Abbot’s Cliff beach crossing 35 channels. She finally landed on Calais, France on August 16, 2020.
McCardel is also the winner of ‘Solo Swim of the Year’ (Female). The award was presented by MSF in 2014.
10 Facts on Chloe McCardel
- Chloe McCardel (born in 1985) is a swimmer of 35 years old age. She celebrates her birthday on May 10 every year. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- The swimmer recently surpassed men’s record for most English Channel crossings. McCardel swam for 10 hours and 40 minutes straight crossing 35 channels.
- Chole stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall. Similarly, her body is slim and muscular. Furthermore, she has blue eyes and dark blonde hair.
- According to her Wikipedia page, McCardel is a native of Brisbane, Australia. Hence, she is Australian by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- The swimmer is currently married to her husband Paul McQueeney. Paul is very supportive of his wife’s passion for swimming. However, the couple has not reported any children together till date.
- McCardel is very close to her family members. However, we were unable to gather information about her parents and siblings.
- Chole first made headlines when she swam across the English Channel for 20th times. On October 22, 2016, the swimmer made a new Australian record.
- Apart from her solo swimming career, McCardel is an aspiring swimming coach. As a matter of fact, she has coached several teams to swim across different channels.
- No official source has confirmed Chole’s net worth yet. However, with her career as a record-breaking swimmer, she must be earning a handsome salary.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @chloemccardel. Moreover, 6.3k people follow her on the platform to date.