Chris Auriemma is a 54-year-old American male politician who is running in the upcoming election as a candidate representing the New Jersey’s Congressional 9th District. He advanced from primary to the general election that will happen in November.
Chris is from the Veteran for Change Party and he will be representing them in the election.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Education||New Jersey City University and Metropolitan College of New York|
This is what politicians were doing instead of passong legislation to keep our country from going into a depression. Why? So they could get millions in raises for themselves. @BillPascrell @NJCORONA
# #njcoronavirus #CoronaLockdown #NJ #BergenCounty
— Chris Auriemma for Congress NJ 9th District IND. (@chris_9th) March 27, 2020
10 Facts On Chris Auriemma
- Chris Auriemma is a 54-year-old American politician who was born and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey, U.S.
- Chris stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and naturally have black hair and hazel eyes. Other measurements about him are not available on the internet.
- Chris is going into the election from Veteran for Change Party as an independent party. He is a Catholic Christian.
- There are no details about Chris’s family background except that he was born and raised in Hoboken, New Jersey. Assumably he is from a working-class family.
- There is no information about Chris’s relationship either but looking at his age it is safe to assume that he is married. No details about his wife and children are available.
- Professionally, before becoming a politician, Chris served in the military. He is a veteran and has also worked as a firefighter and union member. He served in the U.S. Army from the year 1989 to the year 2012. Only after his retirement, he came into politics.
- The net worth of Chris is not disclosed, however, looking at his years of service and current profession he must have enough to live a good life.
- As for Chris’s education, he went into the military after graduating from high school. After retiring he went to get a bachelor’s degree from New Jersey City University and Metropolitan College of New York. He majored in Business and Emergency Management.
- In his campaign, Chris wants to address the issues experienced by veterans like Veterans entitlements and term limits. That was the reason he went into election independently.
- He is on Facebook and Twitter where he endorses his campaign with his followers.