Chris Bunton is a 22 years old Australian actor, gymnast, and dancer. But this professional gymnast happens to have Down Syndrome. As Chris was born with Down Syndrome his parents had always thought about his independence but he has now gone one better than all their expectations.
Bunton is known for his role in projects like Little Monsters, Way Out Assistance, and Kairos. In these projects, he has acted as well as write some parts of the scripts and plays. Apart from acting Bunton is a professional Gymnast and also known as World Champion Down Syndrome Gymnast.
When he was 7 years old he went to NIDA Drama Classes for people with a Disability, since then Chris’s performance development started. Now he is an accredited gymnastics coach who has as well represented Australia twice at Special Olympics.
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
10 Facts About Chris Bunton
- Chris Bunton’s accurate date of birth is not shared but from his appearance, he looks to be around 20-30 years of age.
- Australian born Actor Chris Bunton is a World Champion gymnast who has down syndrome.
- Bunton is 5 feet 4 inches tall which is 162 centimeters.
- Chris is of Caucasian/White ethnicity. He has Hazel eye color and medium length straight brown hair.
- Being an actor and athlete Chris weighs just 56 kilograms.
- No information is available about his girlfriend on the internet, it will be updated once it is available.
- Bunton does not seem to be active on any social media platform. His accounts were not available on Facebook or Instagram.
- Chris has been part of Special Olympics Australia for 13 years now.
- Chris has won four Gold Medals for each international competition he has been.
- Chris as being an actor and professional gymnast he also has worked on one project as a writer.