Rosalind Halstead is an English actress. She is known for her role as Emma in the TV series “White Dragon (2018)”.
|Birthday||July 18, 1984|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Education||Central School of Ballet|
Rosalind has been working in the entertainment business over a decade now. Her other notable works include Holby City (2019), The Trial of Christine Keller (2019-2020) and Dominion (2014).
Furthermore, she was previously married to actor Chris Coghill.
10 Facts on Rosalind Halstead
- Rosalind Halstead (July 18, 1984) is an actress. She is the age of 36 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Rosalind is the first wife of English actor, Chris Coghill. However, things didn’t work out between the couple and they got divorced in 2004. Moreover, Chris later married another actress, Lisa Faulkner, in 2005.
- After a public marriage and divorce, Halstead now prefers to maintain a private life. So, details about her current boyfriend or husband are off the web.
- The actress grew up with a very supportive family. However, we were unable to gather information about her parents and brothers or sisters.
- Rosalind stands at a tall height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Similarly, she has an envious hourglass figure. Furthermore, her eyes are blue and her hair is red.
- Following her bio, Rosalind Halstead was born in Islington, United Kingdom. Hence, she is a British girl by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- Although Halstead is well-known in the acting industry, she still doesn’t own a Wiki page. But, she does have an IMDb profile that provides details about her credited roles.
- Rosalind’s most recent works include the TV series “The Trial of Christine Keller” (2019-2020). Likewise, she portrayed the role of Bornwen in the show.
- No official source has confirmed Halstead’s net worth yet. However, with her successful career as an actress, she must be earning a handsome fortune.
- As we mentioned before, Rosalind is a very reserved person. This explains her absence from Instagram or Twitter.