A member of the Democratic political party since 1988, Chris Coons is an American politician. He is currently serving as the junior United States Senator from Delaware since 2010. His current tenure ends on January 3, 2021.
Before being elected as Senator, Coons also served as the president of the New Castle County Council from 2004-10. As er POLITICO and USA TODAY, he was also a deal-maker who was working to solve issues of both parties like financial regulations, Supreme Court nominations, and others.
|Birthday||September 9, 1963|
|Parents||Sarah Louise and Kenelm Winslow|
|Net Worth||$7.1 million|
|Children||wins Mike and Jack and daughter Maggie|
10 Facts About Chris Coons
- An American politician, Chris Coons’s bio has already been available on Wikipedia bio also.
- Chris Coons was born on September 9, 1963. Therefore, he is 57 years of age as of now.
- Hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut, US, Chris Coons is of American nationality. His ethnicity is white.
- As per his wiki, he is the son of Sarah Louise and Kenelm Winslow. His family holds an English and Irish ancestry background.
- Talking about his marital status, he was married to his wife Annie Lingenfelter in 1996. He is spending quality life along with their 3 children including twins Mike and Jack and daughter Maggie.
- Moreover, Chris graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in chemistry and political science from Amherst College. And, he also earned a master’s degree in ethics and a J.D. degree from Yale Law School.
- Chirs is available with a verified Instagram account. In his Instagram account, he has 16.7k and 1075 followers under the username @senatorchriscoons.
- Besides that, he is also active on Twitter since July 2008. he has more than 179.9k followers under the username @ChrisCoons.
- According to ballotpedia.org, Chris has an estimated net worth of around $7.1 million with a base salary of around $174,000.
- To sum up, he has also been awarded the “Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Award” for his work with the “I Have a Dream” foundation which is a Governor’s mentoring council.