Chris Daukaus is a professional Mixed Martial Artist (MMA) Fighter. He primarily competes in the Cage Fury FC under the heavyweight category.
|Birthday||September 25, 1989|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Recently, Chris made his UFC career debut. As a matter of fact, he emerged victorious from the ring after an intense match with Parker Porter.
Furthermore, Daukaus is also a police officer from Philadelphia.
10 Facts on Chris Daukaus
- Chris Daukaus (September 25, 1989) is an MMA Fighter. He is the age of 30 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- Following his bio, Chris hails straight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hence, he is American by nationality. In addition, his ethnicity is white.
- As a pro athlete, Daukaus stands at a tall height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall. Similarly, his weight is around 117kg on the scale. Furthermore, he has blue eyes and brown hair.
- The MMA fighter is currently married to his long-term girlfriend and wife, Kel Daukaus. Moreover, the couple has been blessed with a son named Copper together.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page dedicated to Chris Daukaus. Likewise, we were unable to gather information about his parents and brothers or sisters.
- Chris was an early fighting enthusiast. On October 19, 2013, he officially stepped in as a pro-MMA fighter. Similarly, he competes under the Heavyweight category.
- Daukaus recently debuted into the renowned Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Furthermore, he won the match against his opponent, Parker Porter, with a knee strike.
- Chris is currently represented by the Empire Sports Marketing company. Furthermore, he is also the brand ambassador of the Few Will Hunt sporting brand.
- Daukaus’s net worth is currently under review. However, as a professional MMA champion, we speculate that he is earning a handsome salary per match.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @chris_daukaus. In fact, he has amassed 1.8k followers on his IG account. Likewise, his Twitter handle is @ChrisDaukausMMA.