Chris Gruetzemacher is a featherweight and lightweight MMA fighter in the UFC. He is a decent fighter and has amassed a huge following after his appearances on the ‘The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber.’
He has been a professional since 2008 and in his 12 years in professional MMA has lost only 4 matches, he also prefers to knock out his opponents rather than use submissions. He has also been a fighter in independent circuits.
|Birthday||June 16, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (172 cm)|
|Weight||155 lbs (70.31 kg)|
|Profession||MMA fighter in the UFC|
|Salary||$96,000 (disclosed earnings )|
10 Facts About Chris Gruetzemacher
- Chris Gruetzemacher’s Wiki page is still being updated but you can read all about him in this article.
- Before entering the UFC, he was a participant on The Ultimate Fighter Season 22, in fact, he was one of the best prospects in the recruitment show.
- After playing his last match on the show in 2015, he made his UFC debut in 2017.
- He lost his first match in the competition after Chas Skelly placed him in a rear-naked chokehold.
- Gruetzemacher was born on June 16, 1986, and his age is 34 years old as of October 2020 according to Tapology.
- There is no information about his wife or relationship in the media, he has been secretive about his love life in interviews. He is probably in a relationship that he has chosen to hide from the media.
- Chris has a weight of 155 lbs (70.31 kg). Similarly, Sherdog reports that he has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (172 cm).
- In addition to this, he also has a reach of 68 inches (173cm)
- He has not revealed information about his net worth but according to some sources, he has disclosed around $96,000 of his career earnings.
- The star has also done some charity and cut his trademark, caveman’s hair and donated it to ‘Wigs for Kids’.