Chris Nikic is an American Ironman Triathalon athlete. He holds the Guinness World Records as a pioneer who competed and was the first person with Downs syndrome to finish an Ironman Triathalon.
He finished the Iron Triathalon in 16 hours 46 minutes nine seconds by first swimming 2.4 miles, cycling 112 miles, and then running a (26.2-mile) marathon. Below are 10 facts about Chris Nikic that might be informative to you.
Chris Nikic, 21, became the first person with Down syndrome to complete an Ironman triathlon. See the moment he crossed the finish line. https://t.co/nEmohmGydv pic.twitter.com/CwU5JtuLLO
— CNN (@CNN) November 10, 2020
10 Facts About Chris Nikic
- Chris Nikic is an athlete who holds the Guinness World Records for finishing an Ironman Triathalon first being the person with Downs Syndrome.
- How old is Chris Nikic? Chris Nikic was born in the year 1999 and grew up in Florida. His age is 21 years old.
- Chris Nikic is a 21 years old athlete who was born with Down Syndrome but he never gave up his dream of becoming one of the successful athletes.
- Furthermore, we have no information regarding Chris Nikic’s body details so his height and weight details are unknown.
- Special Olympics athlete Chris Nikic has a very supportive family. His Father Nik Nikic supports him in pursuing his dream and is the source of inspiration for Chris Nikic.
- Chris Nikic has not disclosed any details regarding his girlfriend and his dating life. However, on Facebook, he has mentioned his relationship status as Single.
- On Instagram, Chris Nikic has a huge fan following. He has 83.1k followers on Instagram and on Twitter, he has nearly 5k followers.
- The determined athlete, Chris Nikic had Down Syndrome condition and had a certain condition that required an open-heart surgery when he was five months old.
- After the open-heart Surgery, he was not able to eat solid food until he was 5 years old and could not walk well until four years old.
- He has proved to the world that we can achieve anything that we dream of.