Chris Pang is an Australian actor who is renowned for his outstanding performances in the movie industry. His role as ‘Jonny Smith’ in the movie ‘Charlie’s Angels’ has been liked by many audiences and filmmakers.
He has 25 credits in the movies and television series according to IMDB and is a favorite movie star for thousands of people. Below are some of the facts about Chris Pang that you should know.
|Birthday||December 29, 1984|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Anne Pang, Barry Pang|
10 Facts About Chris Pang
- Chris Pang is an Australian actor who has portrayed the role of ‘Lee Takkam’ in the movie ‘Tomorrow When the War Began (2010)’. His other tv-series and movies are ‘Empty By Design (2019)’, ‘Crazy Rich Asian (2018)’, ‘The Mule (2014)’ and many more.
- He has been in the movie industry since the year 2006 and his recent movie ‘Palm Springs’ has collected a lot of audiences.
- The creative actor and producer, Chris Pang has a reference on Wikipedia as well as on IMDB.
- On the year 1984, December 29, the amazing movie star, was born. Well, Chris Pang was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, and his age is 35 years old.
- Chris Pang has a height of 5 feet 9 inches with a weight of 68 kg.
- On Instagram, Chris Pang has 71.4k followers. Similarly, on Twitter, he is followed by 6k+ followers.
- Furthermore, no reliable source about Chris Pang’s girlfriend has been found yet.
- According to some online sources, Chris Pang has a net worth of $1 million-$12 million being a producer and an actor.
- Chris Pang’s family has been very supportive of his career. His parents are Anne Pang(Mother) Barry Pang (Father) who were martial arts instructors.
- He is of Chinese descent and currently lives in Los Angeles for making being the most successful actor.