Chris Pappas age is 40 years as of 2021. He was reportedly born on June 4, 1980.
Professionally, Chris is widely recognized as a politician and businessman. Currently, he serves as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives from New Hampshire’s 1st district. He has served in this position since January 3, 2019.
He provided his services as a member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from the 4th district. He worked for six years, from January 3, 2013, to January 3, 2019.
Chris Pappas Wife Explored
According to Chris Pappas’ Wikipedia, he doesn’t have a wife. In fact, he has never got married in his lifetime.
However, he is very hopeful about marriage. Moreover, he is also optimistic about children in the coming future. Here’s additional information – Chris is openly gay.
Going through his social media, we have not found anything about his love life. So, it’s sure that he is currently single and is waiting for the woman/man of his life.
|Birthday||June 4, 1980|
|Parents||Dawn Pappas and Arthur Pappas|
|Education||Manchester Central High School, Harvard College|
|Youtube||Chris Pappas for New Hampshire|
Facts On Chris Pappas
- Chris Pappas’ net worth revealed by Wallmine is $121 million. He owns Chefs` Warehouse Inc’s stock worth approximately $94.5 million. Most of his economy is from his businesses, while his job as a politician adds very little to his pocket.
- Moving on to Chris Pappas’ education, he had earned high school education from the Manchester Central High School. Later, he completed his BA degree in Government from Harvard College.
- Moreover, Chris Pappas serves for the Democratic Political Party. He was interested in politics since his time in high school.
- Furthermore, Chris is of American nationality. He was reportedly born and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
- Speaking about his family, he was born to Dawn Pappas and Arthur Pappas. Since his grandfather had immigrated from Greece, he is of Greek-American ethnicity.
- Well, we can follow the politician on Facebook (5.5 thousand followers), Instagram (2.9 thousand followers), YouTube (64 subscribers), and Twitter (12.6 thousand followers).