Chris Salcedo is a journalist, a host of a TV show, and a very influential figure.
Salcedo started his career with a gig on the radio as that’s what most political analysts would do. He shuffled through different jobs to find out what he liked and even was doing a weather report for a while. After much exploration, he found what he was good at- political analysis and hosting a show.
|Education||San Diego State University.|
10 Facts On Chris Salcedo
- Chris Salcedo is a self-proclaimed liberty-loving Latino. He leans more to the conservative side politically.
- We don’t really know how old Chris is. Looking at his pictures, I am really baffled whether he is 25 or 52. I said that because he looks so old but so young at the same time if that makes any sense.
- Similarly, details regarding his birthday and place of birth are yet to be uncovered.
- Chris Salcedo’s bio is not available on Wikipedia. However, since he is a popular personality, Chris has been featured on various sites across the internet.
- Regarding his educational degree, he is a graduate of San Diego State University. He immediately went to have a career in journalism after his college finished.
- We don’t know who Chris Salcedo’s wife is as he never talks about his personal details on the air or on Twitter. Perhaps Salcedo is all about the work and no fussy business.
- He is a director of The Conservative Hispanic Society.
- Details about his salary and net worth are not mentioned anywhere on the internet.
- He has been a political analyst and an author for almost all his life and now has a show on WBAP NewsTalk from 8 am to 11 am every morning.
- He is very active on Twitter and shares posts related to his work rather than his personal life. On Twitter, he has 562 followers on his account.