Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer is a casting director whose noteworthy work includes The Call (2013), Without a Paddle (2004), and Last Holiday (2006). Vanessa worked for Sheils Jaffe, a famous casting director, for about three and a half years.
Vanessa and her husband Chris are all set to appear in VH1’s ‘Love & Hip Hop: It’s A Love Thing.’ The show is going to premiere on February 1, 2021. In the show, Chris and Vanessa will be discussing their relationship and love story.
Quick Facts: Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer: Chris Spencer Wife Net Worth And Instagram Bio
|Name||Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer|
|Birthday||October 23, 1977|
|Parents||Janet Rodriguez, Ramon Rodriguez|
|Children||Isabella Spencer, Christopher Spencer|
|Education||New York University|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer
- How old is Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer? Spencer was born on October 23, 1977. Her current age is 43 years and Vanessa’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Spencer was born and raised in Yonkers, New York, USA, and her nationality is American. Vanessa’s ethnicity is Latina.
- The net worth details and the details of Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer’s salary and earnings are kept private. Her husband Chris Spencer’s net worth is estimated at $2 million, reports CelebrityNetWorth.
- Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer is the wife of Chris Spencer, a famous writer, and comedian. Vanessa and Chris first met at a soul plane party. They began dating shortly after and got married on June 24, 2006.
- Chris and Vanessa have two children together. Their daughter is Isabella Spencer and their son is Christopher Spencer.
- Talking about her family, Rodriguez’s parents are Janet Rodriguez and Ramon Rodriguez. Spencer’s brother is Adam Rodriguez.
- Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer has 1.5k followers on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says advocate and Bronx girl, but the account is private.
- Vanessa Spencer has 1.3k friends on her Facebook account. Vanessa isn’t very active on the social media platform as her last post was in September 2020.
- Rodriguez is a graduate of New York University and began teaching as a career shortly after.
- She left her teaching career and began working for Ulysses Terrero casting. Vanessa has worked in many independent films, as well as hip-hop and R&B music videos.