Cindy Watts is recognized by many people for being the mother of Chris Watts. But who is Chris Watts, do you know him? If you’re a person who actively watches the news or reads articles, you might have an idea about him. But definitely, most of the people even don’t know he exists.
Cindy’s son Chris Watt is a murderer who murdered his wife who was pregnant with their third baby. Not only her, but he also murdered his two daughters, 3 years old Celeste and 4 years old Bella. He murdered his wife by strangulation and his daughters with a blanket by smothering them. This incident happened on August 13, 2018.
Here is something you need to know about Cindy Watts.
|Parents||Gertrud Schnottner McLeod|
|Children||Chris Watt, Jamie Lyn Williams|
10 Facts On Cindy Watts
- Cindy Watts is probably in her fifties. Her exact age and birthday details are not revealed.
- She is from Spring Lake, North Carolina, US, and is an American citizen. Her current whereabouts and where she is today is unknown.
- Talking about family, Cindy is married to her husband Ronnie Watts. And they have two children, a son named Chris Watts and a daughter named Jamie Lyn Williams.
- Cindy’s son murdered his wife, unborn child, and two daughters.
- Some articles on the Internet have mentioned Cindy to be of narcissistic because she is supporting her son even though he committed such a heinous crime.
- Experts have mentioned Cindy’s son Chris to be a psychopath but she completely disagreed with the investigative experts.
- A film titled Christ Watts: Confessions of a Killer was released in Lifetime on January 26, 2020. It is based on the story of Cindy’s son Chris Watts.
- Recently, Netflix released the trailer of a documentary American Murder: The Family Next Door on September 30, 2020. The documentary is based on Watt’s family murder.
- According to the wiki, Cindy’s son’s lawyer mentioned the reason behind the murder was an argument about the divorce.
- Cindy’s son Chris was prisoned for five live sentences. And he is not eligible for parole.
Leave a Reply