Devin Arcoleo is acknowledged as the ex-husband of former Bloomberg reporter Christie Smythe. Professionally, he is working as the Vice President for Pimco since 2006.
Devin is an NYU Stern School of Business graduate. Know more about his personal life, career, and bio in the exclusive facts below!
|Profession||Vice President at PIMCO|
|Education||NYU Stern School of Business|
Christie Smythe helped break the story of Martin Shkreli’s arrest in 2015. Then she “started to fall for him,” she said. “In journalism school, they don’t really tell you what to do when this comes up,” she told @katie_robertson in an interview. https://t.co/zvlgZHTxvU
— The New York Times (@nytimes) December 21, 2020
10 Facts On Devin Arcoleo
- Devin completed his Bachelor of Science from the NYU Stern School of Business in 2006.
- His date of birth and age is yet not figured out. Devin, however, seems to be in his mid-30.
- Talking about his career and job, he is currently serving as the Vice President for the California based investment banking company PIMCO.
- Devin Arcoleo’s half decades of relationship with his wife Christie Smythe has tragically ended. On 20 December 2020, Smythe finally confirmed her divorce from Devin. She left him, Devin, for Martin Shkreli.
- Devin and Smythe got married in 2014 after five years of a dating relationship. They lived perfect little Brooklyn life before they decided to split.
- Is Devin Arcoleo married now? Since his relationship with Christie has ended up recently, he might be single at the moment. However, Christie is relishing her life with Martin. In fact, while speaking with Elle in an interview, she said she has no regrets about leaving her spouse.
- Arcoleo is currently the Vice President at PIMCO. He started his job as an Account analyst in the company during his career in 2006.
- Devin’s biography is not available on the Wikipedia page. But, he is active on his Instagram @devin_arcoleo but has kept it private. To date, he has shared 122 posts.
- Devin indeed has earned whooping wealth from his career. But, the exact figure net worth and income are yet to evaluate.
- Currently, he is residing in New York, the US, as per his LinkedIn. So, his nationality is American. Also, his ethnicity is possibly white.