Who is Christina Bobb? She has been very popularly known as a journalist who has been currently hosting Weekly Briefing. She was very recently appointed by OANN for covering the breaking news on the Trump Administration.
|Age||35-40 years old|
|Profession||Journalist, Marine, Attorney|
|Education||Arizona State University, San Diego State University, California Western School of Law, Georgetown University Law Center|
Is she married? Through her Twitter as well as Instagram, she has spoken a lot about her personal life. She has however not made clear whether she has been married or not. However, she has definitely spoken that she is a sister to her siblings and she is a daughter to her lovely parents.
Previously, Christina used to work as a judge advocate in the United States Marine Corps. Apart from all this, she has even worked for several years as a civil litigation attorney.
10 Facts on Christina Bobb:
- Christina Bobb’s net worth in 2020 is yet to be calculated. So, you need to wait until the end of the year to know about this information.
- Along with her net worth, her current salary is also not made public.
- Moving on to her age, we do not really know how old Christina Bobb is but we can say that she is in her late thirties.
- Also, we have no idea how tall she is and how much she weighs.
- Christina is actually professionally known as a journalist who has been currently hosting the show named Weekly Briefing that is aired on OANN.
- From her Twitter bio, we have come to know that she is a dog mom but we do not know if she has a husband right now.
- Although we cannot find her information on Wikipedia, we can definitely look into DHS‘s official website to know about her.
- Talking about DHS (Department of Homeland Security), she has been working there as the executive secretary.
- Christina had completed her BA degree from Arizona State University and an MBA degree from San Diego State University.
- Also, she has a JD degree from California Western School of Law and also an LLM degree from Georgetown University Law Center.