Christopher Martins Pereira, 23 years old, was born on 19 February 1997 in Luxembourg. Christopher Martins Pereira is a professional footballer who currently plays for Young boys FC. The footballer plays as a midfielder in the field and is a good player for his age.
|Name||Christopher Martins Pereira|
|Height||6ft 2 inches|
|Salary||368k Euros per annum|
Christopher Martins Pereira stands 6ft 2 inches tall which is a huge height for a midfielder and gives him huge advantages for grabbing high balls and press opponents during the game. The footballer wears the number 45 in his jersey in his current club. Christopher Martins Pereira has no details on his relationship.
10 Facts on Christopher Martins Pereira
- Christopher Martins Pereira is a 23 years old footballer from Luxembourg who plays for Young boys FC.
- Christopher Martins Pereira was born on February 19, 1997, in th Luxembourg City of Luxembourg and we have no information about the parents and siblings of the player.
- The footballer has a contract of 7.1k Euros per week and that leads to a huge sum of 368k Euros per annum but he is much worthy than that for his quality in the field.
- The Luxembourg international is a right-footed player and his natural position in the field is as a midfielder.
- Since 2012, Christopher Martins Pereira has made international appearances for Luxembourg U12 and he contributed very much for their qualification Campaign in the World Cup 2018 even though they did not qualify.
- Christopher Martins Pereira spent his youth career in the Racing FC and Lyon B.
- The midfielder made his senior appearance for Lyon FC but was not able to get much time in the field.
- Christopher Martins Pereira spent two seasons in loan in Bourg-Peronnas and Troyes from 2017 -2019 where he got a chance to polish his skills.
- The Luxembourg international transferred to the Swiss club Young Boys in 2019 and has a long term contract with them.
- With some hard work, Christopher Martins Pereira has the potential to establish him as a good player in midfield in the future.