Christopher Paul Richards is an American actor who is best known for the 2018 ABC sitcom, The Kids Are Alright. However, his debut came in 2017 when he was featured as “Justin” in the CBS sitcom, Me Myself and I. Despite good reviews, the network canceled the show.
Moreover, it’s probably his genes too. His parents were also prestigious actors who played in a number of Television shows, Broadway series, movies, and theatre acts. Chris has been carrying the legacy and maybe even uplifting it already to the next level. Not to mention, he is a very talented and versatile actor. Some might even say he is much more centered in comedy and there’s that.
|Name||Christopher Paul Richards|
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
10 Facts on Christopher Paul Richards
- Christopher Paul Richards is an American actor mostly known for the ABC sitcom, The Kids Are Alright.
- Despite his good work, the actor is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, he is just 17 years old. He made his prime debut at 15.
- Moving on, the actor has a height of around 5 feet and 4 inches. He possesses an ash brown hair with blue eyes.
- Furthermore, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. At least not one that we are aware of.
- Moreover, Chris does have a significant social media presence. His Instagram has more than 60k followers.
- Likewise, he celebrates his birthday on August 20 every year with his family.
- Also, Chris is an American and was born in New York City. He is White.
- Besides, the actor loves magic. He has performed a lot of magic tricks when he was at school. He is also a fluent Ukulele player and a Karate Brown Belt.
- As for his parents, they were also actors. They featured in a lot of Broadway productions and tv shows.