Christos Nikou, popularly known for his drama/comedy movie ‘Apples’ is a director, assistant director as well as a writer. His feature debut movie ‘Apples’ premiered at Venice Film Festival in the September of 2020 received praises from the critics who described the movie to be ‘A very prescient work’.
The movie has been selected to be Greece’s entry for the International Feature Film in the Oscar Academy Awards. Moreover, the emerging talent has also co-directed and written movies namely Dogtooth and Km.
Quick Facts: Christos Nikou Net Worth And Nationality: 10 Facts To Know
|Profession||Film director and writer|
Christos Nikou 10 Interesting Facts
- Christos Nikou’s 2020 ‘Apples‘ which premiered at the Venice Film Festival received praises from the critics as well as selected for Greece’s entry for the International Feature Film in the Oscar Academy Awards.
- Christos Nikou is 37 years old film director from Athens, Greece. He was born in 1984.
- Christos Nikou’s nationality is Greek since he was born in Athens, Greece, and currently resides there.
- Christos Nikou’s net worth and salary have not been publicized and are still under review. However, the success of his movies could have made over a hundred thousand dollars.
- Unfortunately, Christos Nikou does not have a Wikipedia page. His movie ‘Apples‘ however has a Wikipedia page.
- Any context regarding his family and relationships is unavailable yet. However, they may not be far away from the paparazzi following the success of his movie.
- Along with Apples, he has worked as a writer/director for movies like ‘Dogtooth’ and ‘Km’ released in 2009 and 2012 respectively.
- His movies have received nominations including ‘Orizzonti Award for Best Film‘, ‘Special Orizzonti Jury Prize‘, ‘Orizzonti Award for Best Director‘, and many more.
- It is sad for Christos Nikou fans to learn that the amazing director is neither available on Instagram nor Twitter. Perhaps he is not a social media kind of guy.
- ‘Apples’ was Christos Nikou’s first debut feature film which he wrote, co-produced as well as directed.
Leave a Reply