Chuma Edoga is an offensive tackler in the NFL who plays for the New York Jets. He earned his way up the ranks from the school system and made his way into the NFL in 2019. Since then he has become a decent star with rising influence in the league.
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||McEachern High School; USC|
He is mostly known for his bulky yet intimidating physique that has helped him while making attacking runs and chasing punts.
— Chuma Edoga (@edogawd) July 24, 2020
10 Facts On Chuma Edoga
- Chuma Edoga was born on May 25, 1997, in Powder Springs, Georgia, USA. His age is 23 years old in 2020.
- He is an American as per his nationality and has Nigerian descent.
- Edoga earns a base salary of $896,750 each year according to Spotrac.
- In 2019, he signed a contract with the New York Jets worth more than $3.5 million.
- Many sources have claimed that his net worth is between $1 million to $5 million.
- The star had a rough year on the pitch in 2019 and even suffered a knee injury which kept him out of action since week 12.
- In fact, critics were hoping he would get a chance to prove himself in 2020 but has been sidelined. His few snaps during the 2019 season were direly needed but were not up to ar with the league’s expectations.
- He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m) and weighs in at a massive 308 lb (140 kg). His physique helps him tackle really well and his intimidating physical presence on the pitch also plays to his advantage.
- The star is focused on his career and has not revealed the information of a girlfriend or wife, due to the lack of details he is likey single.
- Chuma played college football for the University of Southern California.