Cian Elyse White is a creative actress who portrayed the role of ‘Hannah’ in the tv-series ‘800 words (2015-2018)’. She has done stunning performances in many movies and tv-series including the short movies and given complete justice to her roles.
According to IMDB, she has a credit of 9 movies and tv-series with short movies. Below are the 10 facts that you should know about Cian Elyse White
|Name||Cian Elyse White|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$19 milion|
|Education||graduate from Toi Whakaari: NZ Drama school|
10 Facts About Cian Elyse White
- Cian Elyse White is an enthusiastic actress celebrated for portraying the role of ‘Leanne’ in the famous tv-series ‘The Blue Rose (2013)’. Besides, her performance in the various tv-series and short movies are widely appreciated like ‘Meke (2017)’, ‘Tatau (2015)’, and many more.
- Despite being a gorgeous actress and extremely talented artist, Cian Elyse White does not have a Wikipedia profile but does have an IMDB profile mentioning her achievements in the movie line.
- Cian Elyse White was born in Newzealand but her exact birthday has not been revealed. According to some sources, she was born on the year of 1992 and her current age is 28 years old.
- Furthermore, Cian Elyse White is one of the beautiful actresses who has a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches with average body weight.
- Cian Elyse white has not mentioned any details about her dating life and her relationship status so we can assume that she is not dating anyone and her relationship status is single.
- Cian Elyse White is a famous social media personality. On Instagram, she has more than 2k followers adoring her beautiful photos. Similarly, on twitter, she has nearly 300 followers.
- According to some sources, she has a net worth of $19 million dollars.
- Moreover, she belongs to the Newzealand citizen with dark brown hair color and hazel eye color. She is a gorgeous and talented actress who is a writer too.
- She was very talented in her study that she received a scholarship worth $10,000 while training at the NZ Drama School. She is a very enthusiastic and creative lady.
- She has not mentioned any details about her parents and her family members.