Claire Spivey And Justin Duggar’s parents were family friends. Although their family is very close to each other, Claire Spivey And Justin Duggar first met in 2019. After that, they became really good friends and started dating each other. Justin Duggars shared his good news in the media. According to dailymail.com, The sweet couples are engaged after 2 months of dating in November 2020.
Justin, 18-year-old is the latest member of the TV show, “19 kids and counting”. It’s a reality television show which airs on the TLC channel. The couples and their family member looks happy in their decision and always support their children no matter what the situation is.
10 Facts on Claire Spivey And Justin Duggar
- How Old Are They? Well, Justin is an 18-year-old American TV actor who has engaged with his one and only girlfriend, Claire Spivey, a 19-year-old. Claire is one year older than Justin.
- They are already engaged at such a young age. However, the couple seems to be very serious and comitted to each other. Their relationship would surely last long.
- According to daily mail, the engaged couples are so happy and can’t wait to spend the rest of the life together with the grace of God Jesus.
- Justin is the son of Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar. Moreover, he is the 14th child and the youngest one.
- Justin has turned 18 years old on the 15th of November, very next day he was engaged to Claire Spivey. They have confirmed their marriage on TLC’s website.
- We can see their posts or pictures on Instagram under the name @clairespivey01 with around 31.2k devotees.
- Claire and Justin have not shared much about their wedding plans.
- During a photoshoot of their engagement, Justin’s Fiancee, Claire was wearing a beautiful diamond ring on her finger.
- Claire is a certified nursing assistant which is quite different field than that of the reality star Justin Duggar.
- Both the Justin Duggars and Claire’s future in-laws have marked the occasion on Instagram.