Clara Kraebber is a young student from NYC, United States. She is one of the active protesters of the Black Lives Matter. And because of a certain incident, she is all over the internet and news media portals. Actually, what happened is, she along with eight others are charged with the misdemeanor graffiti charges and felony rioting charges.
The popular news portal “New York Post” reported that she along with some others caused the damage of about $100k property at Flatiron Districts on the 4th day of December. And according to reports, she will be sentenced to prison for four years if she’s found guilty. Know more facts about Clara Kraebber from below.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Parents||Virginia Kindred and Markus Kraebber|
Limousine liberal Democrat activist arrested for felony riot. I wonder how many minimum-wage workers now don’t have jobs because spoiled brats in this woke riot destroyed their workplaces.https://t.co/yTeyAwqdLR
— James Higgins (@JamesEHiggins) September 6, 2020
10 Facts On Clara Kraebber
- Clara Kraebber is 20 years old as of 2020.
- Born and raised in the United States, Clara Kraebber holds the American nationality. And she belongs to the white ethnic background.
- She is a student at Rice University. But the information about her stream and academic background is not disclosed.
- She was born to her father Markus Kraebber and mother Virginia Kindred.
- Her mother runs a company named Kindred Archworks and her father is a child and adolescent psychiatrist and professor at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry.
- According to the internal reports, her family owns an apartment on the East Side which costs about $1.8 million USD.
- Also, her family has a house in Connecticut which have about four fireplaces. It’s the same place where the authorities contacted her after the incident.
- The riot she was involved in caused massive damage. More precisely, the damaged property is estimated to be worth $100k USD.
- Her Instagram and other social media handle have not been disclosed yet.
- The protest that caused the damaged property was organized by the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement” and “New Afrikan Black Panther Party”.