Clara Tauson Age: She is a professional tennis player. If you want to know her personal and career then, scroll it down and read below till the end.
Clara Tauson is a popular Tennis player from Denmark. She became the youngest Danish champion in tennis at the age of 13. In 2017, she made her professional tennis debut on the ITF Women’s World Tennis Tour.
Also, she has won several tournaments and championships during her career and still has to go far to achieve her desired goals. You can see her career achievements and rewards on Wikipedia.
Clara Tauson Age And Height
Clara Tauson is currently 18 years of age as of 2021. Regarding her date of birth, she was born on December 21, 2002.
Similarly, she has a tall height of 6 feet. As being an athlete, she focuses on her diet plan. However, her body weight is not measured yet.
Does Clara Tauson Have A Boyfriend?
Clara Tauson has no boyfriend lately. No doubt, she is a sports player, and her work needs a lot of attention and dedication.
Furthermore, she is highly active on social sites like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of devotees.
|Birthday||December 21, 2002|
|Parents||Soren Tauson and Tine Lindgaard Tauson|
Some Quick Facts On Clara Tauson
- Clara Tauson’s net worth is under review, but she has won a prize of $238,153.
- Moving on to her family background, Clara has supportive parents, Soren Tauson (father) and Tine Lindgaard Tauson (mother).
- She has an official Twitter account with a good fan following.
- It’s not known whether she has siblings or not. Perhaps, she is the only child.
- Due to COVID-19, her career was kept on hold until August. The whole world was affected by the pandemic.
- She is from Denmark, so her nationality is Danish.
- Lastly, Tauson is young and a dynamic tennis player. In March 2021, she won the Lyon France tournament against Victoria Golubic.