Clare Malone is an American journalist who has written a lot of credible pieces in different magazines. She specializes in US politics and has been the neutral voice in journalism for years now. When the press has been so vilified in America now by Trump, it must be a hard thing to do. However, Malone has been persistent and excellent at her job.
On November 8, she shared her article on “How Trump Changed America?” via her Twitter. It was an excellent read and a cautionary tale of a billionaire who riled up angry people behind them to get his way.
I spent a lot of the past four years talking to my dad about people and politics, about good and evil. That’s kind of where I think this piece about the Trump era came from. Here it is:https://t.co/qv0T54BB8E
— Clare Malone (@ClareMalone) November 7, 2020
10 Facts On Clare Malone
- Clare Malone looks like she is in her mid-30s but she never has written about her age. That’s why I can’t say how old she is.
- She is a senior political writer for FiveThirtyEight and has covered a lot of topics related to American politics in her time as a journalist.
- Details regarding her birthday haven’t been available. That’s why we don’t know what her zodiac sign is.
- If you wanted to know her height, I am going to have to say sorry to you guys because I couldn’t find how tall she is. She has never been open about such things.
- Similarly, we are unaware of her net worth as she has never been outgoing with her financial details.
- She is not featured on Wikipedia which is why we are unaware of her other personal info including the names of her parents.
- Her articles have been published in The New York Times, The Daily Beast, ESPN, VICE, and many more illustrious magazines.
- I rummaged through her Twitter but could not find out if she has a husband or not. Her Twitter’s full of political news. She seems to be unmarried as of now.
- Clare also has a sense of freelancing in her work because she writes on Twitter and gives her opinions about a lot of things.
- She has 115k followers on her Twitter handle.