Clare Preuss is a Canadian actress who was quite a popular personality back in the 2000s. She was best known for her role in the 2004 teen comedy movie, Mean Girls. Afterward, she went to act in the movie series, The Prince and Me.
Besides, she is also an art director and meditator. The actress describes herself as an eternal optimist. She is a versatile and talented actor. However, she has not been in a movie or show for a long time. If you want to know more about this brilliant and talented actress, tune in. We bring you the top 10 facts on Clare Preuss.
|Birthday||January 18, 1978|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts on Clare Preuss
- Clare Preuss is a Canadian actress who is best known for acting in the teen comedy movie, Mean Girls.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. It is probably because she doesn’t seem to be in the spotlight lately.
- As of now, she is around 42 years old. She looks significantly young though. And surprisingly as well.
- The actress has not shared the facts about her relationship. Hence, it is not known whether she has a boyfriend or not.
- Moreover, she stands at an approximate height of around 5 feet and 2 inches. She has lovely brown hair and good body shape.
- Moving on, she seems to be using social media occasionally. Her Instagram account has around 700 followers until now.
- As for her net worth, she has made quite a money throughout her acting career. However, the exact figures are not available yet.
- Furthermore, Clare celebrates her birthday on January 18 every year with her family.
- Talking about family, the information on her parents, siblings, and childhood is not available at the moment.
- Moreover, her nationality is Canadian. She was born and raised in Toronto, Canada.