Ginni Thomas is a lawyer and lobbyist from the US. Her real birth name is Virginia Lamp. In 2009, she founded a nonprofit lobbying group called Liberty Central. After years, she became the Liberty consulting president until its merger with the Patrick Henry Center. She has been working part-time as a special correspondent at the Daily Caller in Washington DC since 2011.
According to the recently updated news from the Washingtonpost, A former conservative political activist Virginia Thomas apologized to her husband Clarence Thomas, supreme court clerk, after the riot falls out at the Capitol. She also conveys thoughtful messages to the political members to speak gently and not divide the political family.
Quick Facts: Ginni Thomas Age And Net Worth: Everything On Clarence Thomas Wife
|Birthday||February 23, 1957|
|Profession||Attorney and Lobbyist|
|Education||Creighton University School of Law|
The first 10 lobbyists to follow me get a meeting with a sitting member of SCOTUS! (Just don’t tell anyone which 1 lol >;-) #GinniThomas
— Ginni Thomas (@Ginni_Thomas) February 4, 2011
10 Facts On Ginni Thomas
- Ginni Thomas is also the wife of respected and popular associate justice of the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas.
- How old is Ginni Thomas? Well, According to Wikipedia, Ginni Thomas was born on the 23rd of February in 1957. Her age is 63 years in 2021.
- Moving on to her net worth, Ginni Thomas’s current net worth is still under wrap. Yet, her husband Clarence’s net worth is estimated at approximately $1 million, and his annual salary is $220,000, according to Celebritynetworth.
- Further, Clarence has a child with his first ex-wife Kathy Grace Ambush. Ginni has a stepchild named Jamal Adeen.
- Ginni Thomas is a happily married woman to Clarence Thomas in 1987.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Ginni attended Creighton University School of Law in 1980.
- Discussing her family details, Ginni’s parents were republicans. Moreover, her father and mother name is Donald Lamp and Marjorie Lamp accordingly.
- She is not the only child in her family. She has four siblings.
- As of now, Ginni currently stays with her partner in Virginia. That means her nationality is American.
- Lastly, Ginni became the manager of employee relations at the chamber of commerce.