Claudia Rose Pfeiffer is an actress and a professional within show business but she is perhaps known as the daughter of celebrity parents Michelle Pfeiffer and David E. Kelley.
|Name||Claudia Rose Pfeiffer|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Parents||Michelle Pfeiffer, David E. Kelley|
|Siblings||John Henry Kelley|
Michelle applied for Claudia Rose’s adoption before getting married to Kelly hence her name is Pfeiffer. Apart from her connection to Hollywood via her parents, she also worked on some projects herself that flew under the radar like The Michael Richards Show,
10 Facts On Claudia Rose Pfeiffer
- Claudia Rose Pfeiffer was born in February 1993 in the USA. She is 27 years old as per Today’s coverage on her.
- She is the adopted daughter of Michelle Pfeiffer and David E. Kelley. Information about her biological parents is not available in the public domain. She has a brother named John Henry Kelley.
- Pfeiffer’s exact height as per her IMDb page is 5 feet 5 inches tall and she is almost as tall as her adopted mother who is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- The celebrity kid is not active on any social media, in fact, she doesn’t even have an Instagram page.
- Claudia prefers to keep her personal life under wraps and has been quite adept at keeping information on her boyfriend and love life away from the media.
- Unlike her mother, she is not a professional actress but has worked in various projects in the past.
- Her first-ever on-screen appearance was on We’re Talkin’ Serious Money, where she had a minor role.
- One of her only appearances on a recurring role was on The Michael Richards Show. She played a waitress for 3 episodes and was not credited for 2 of them.
- Apart from this, she has 6 credits as an actress and most of her work achieved mediocre success at best.
- She has not appeared in any projects since 2008, she might have quit acting.