Claudia Trejos is a well-known sports reporter and journalist who has been currently serving as an anchor and commentator at ESPN since June 2013. Apart from just that, she has also been currently working as a motivational speaker at ClaudiaTrejos since July 2020. Before working at ESPN, she used to work as a host at Unanimo Sports.
|Birthday||March 20, 1969|
|Profession||Sports Reporter, Journalist|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
She had started her professional career as a sports anchor and reporter at Telemundo 52. She worked there from 2001 until 2006 and then, she joined Union Communications, Inc. as a lead anchor. Is Claudia Trejos married? Currently, we have no idea about Claudia’s marital status but we do know that she was previously married to her boyfriend.
10 Facts on Claudia Trejos:
- Claudia Trejos had been serving as the reporter of Golden Boy on DAZN – Jaime Munguia vs Patrick Allotey in 2019.
- Moving on to Claudia Trejos’s age, she was born on March 20, 1969, and thus, she is exactly 51 years old currently.
- Although Claudia Trejos’s information cannot be found on Wikipedia, you can surely get her entire details in this article.
- According to Claudia Trejos’s bio on her LinkedIn profile, she served as the host of sho.com boxing events at Showtime Networks Inc. from June 2012 to June 2013.
- With her former husband, she shares a daughter whose name is Sophia.
- As per official reports, we can claim that the estimated net worth of Claudia is approximately $18 million.
- Claudia is likely to earn an average salary of about $75203 from ESPN. However, the actual figure for salary and net worth is still under review.
- Talking about her education, she had tried to become a doctor but sadly, she couldn’t finish her degree.
- Since she was born and raised in Colombia, her nationality can be considered to be Colombian.
- Furthermore, we can follow her on Instagram (17.9 thousand followers) and Twitter (33.2 thousand followers).