Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black-belt Cláudio Silva is an MMA fighter currently fighting out of Coconut Creek, Florida, United States. He has been fighting in the UFRC since 2014 and has become one of the best Middleweight/Welterweight fighters in the world.
Before joining the UFC, he fought in independent circuits and with smaller leagues. Due to his aggressive style, he has become known as Hannibal. He has also won most of his fights via submission which has established a reputation for him.
|Birthday||September 6, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)|
|Weight||171 lbs (77 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Wife||Maria da Penha|
10 Facts About Cláudio Silva
- Cláudio Silva has a weight of 171 lbs (77 kg) and has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) according to Sherdog. He also has a reach of 180 cm.
- He was born on September 6, 1982, and his age is 38 years old as of October 2020 according to Tapology. He was born in Rondonopolis, Mato Grosso, Brazil.
- His nationality is Brazilian and fights out of Minas Gerais, Brazil. He is also an expert on Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Silva is married to Maria da Penha, the pair have been married for years and are also members of the Association of Residents of Vila Autódromo. She was his longtime girlfriend before she became his wife.
- However, there is no information about his children in the media.
- He has been out of the dating scene since he married his wife and has not had a dating life for years.
- The MMA fighter has Hispanic ethnicity and grew up around the favelas in Brazil.
- His professional MMA career started in 2007 and lost his debut professional match against Matt Thorpe. After this, he went on a 13 match win streak.
- Silva’s streak ended when he lost against James Krause in October 2020.
- His net worth has not been published but according to Tapology, he has disclosed $50,000 of his career earnings.