Clay Jenkins has gained a lot of popularity in the political field at his age. Follow us till the end to determine whether the politician is married or not.
Clay Jenkins is a lawyer and politician from America. He began serving as county judge for Dallas County, Texas. In March 2010, Jenkins defeated incumbent Jim Foster in the Democratic Party primary election.
In 2012, when Dallas County was hit by an outbreak of the West Nile virus, he declared a state emergency for the county.
Jenkins led the local response when Dallas County became the first county in the United States to have a confirmed Ebola Virus case.
Clay Jenkins Age Revealed: How Old?
Clay Jenkins age is 56 years old at the moment.
The lawyer was born on March 26, 1964, in Dallas, Texas. Moreover, he holds an American nationality.
However, his current residence in Highland Park, Texas.
Who Is Clay Married To? Wife Revealed
Clay Jenkins is happily married to his wife, Chrissy Jenkins.
Talking about family, his parents are Warwick Jenkins (father) and Jo Ann Jenkins (mother).
Prior to his birth father, Alvah Clayburn Lewis Jenkins, died at the hospital after having a heart attack at Lake Cliff Park in Oak Cliff.
Moreover, the lawyer and his wife are blessed with a daughter named Madeleine Jenkins.
|Birthday||March 26, 1964|
|Parents||Warwick Jenkins (father) and Jo Ann Jenkins (mother)|
|Education||Baylor Law School|
Some Interesting Facts About Caly Jenkins:
- Clay Jenkins owns his own Wikipedia bio. Jenkins was born in the Oak Cliff neighborhood of Dallas, Texas.
- The lawyer serves as a promising member of the Democratic party.
- Jenkins is active on Twitter under the account named @JudgeClayJ. He has gained over 67k followers on his account.
- Regarding his education, Clay graduated from Waxahachie High school. He enrolled at Baylor University and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree.
- His professional experience also includes co-owning Brown Dental Health Services.
- Jenkins assumed his office in 2011, and his current term ends on December 31, 2022.