Clea Shearer is a gorgeous American TV actress, author, social media personality. She is best known for her work on TV series Get Organized with the Home Edit. Also, she has other notable TV appearances including Today and Master the Mess. She began her TV career with Master the Mess in 2018.
|Age||around 30 years old|
|Profession||Author/ TV Star|
She is a New York Times best selling author. Her book The Home Edit: A Guide to Organizing and Realizing Your House Goals has gained her international praise. Besides her TV stints, Clea is also a businesswoman. The multi-talented white female is a married woman.
She is married to a white guy and is a proud mother of three children. Find out more about Clea Shearer here.
10 Facts About Clea Shearer
- Clea Shearer is an American TV star, author, and businesswoman. She is best known for her work on ‘Get Organized with the Home Edit.’ She is the mastermind behind the TV show Get Organized with the Home Edit (2020).
- She is also a New York Times best selling author. She has penned down some home decoration oriented books.
- Clea has an attractive physique. While her exact age is not public, she appears to be around 30 years old.
- She is a Los Angeles native. Her nationality is Ameican and her ethnicity is white. Her husband is also American.
- Clea is currently located in Nashville, TN. She lives there with her husband and kids.
- Clea Shearer is married to a white guy named John Shearer. The couple is married for some years now and is parents to three children as of 2020.
- Her husband works as a music and entertainment photographer based in Nashville. He works for Getty Images.
- Clea has been around for a few years. And she probably has collected a decent fortune. As of 2020, her net worth and annual earnings are under review.
- She is a graduate of Parsons School of Design. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in design management in 2004.
- The detail about her height and weight are not public.