Clifford Chapin is a successful and renowned American voice actor and director at Funimation. He is a multi-talented actor as a writer and director. Funimatioan is an entertainment company that focuses on dubbing animated characters.
Chapin is also known for his incredible roles in anime shows and video games such as Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia, Connie Springer from Attack on Titan, Cabba from Dragon Ball Super, so on.
For his contributions, Chapin received a VNS Award in the category of the best male voice actor in 2013 according to Wikipedia. Also, In 2019, he partook in the “Neon Genesis Evangelion” anime as Kaworu Nagisa for its Netflix adaptation.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
— Clifford Chapin (@CliffordChapin) October 16, 2020
10 Facts on Clifford Chapin
- Clifford Chapin was born in 1988. At present, his age is 32 years old.
- His birthplace is the United States, so he has an American nationality.
- Talking about his physical appearance, Clifford stands at a decent height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m) tall. However, his body weight is not available on the internet.
- A rising actor, Clifford is active on social media like Twitter and Facebook, except for Instagram with a good number of followers.
- An award-winning actor, Chapin contributed as the lead voice-over role in Unbreakable Machine-Doll. He portrayed the role of Raishin Akabane in the 2014-released movie.
- As per his birth details, Clifford belongs to the Aquarius constellation family.
- As for his relationship status, Chapin is possibly single. Because of his low profile, his girlfriend or partner’s identity is not available on the internet.
- Additionally, Clifford is a graduated actor who completed his education at Hofstra University.
- Moving on to his net worth, Clifford’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- According to IMDB, he has acted in more than one hundred and ninety-eight anime shows and video games