IF you are a News junkie, you are familiar with Pamela Brown who is a CNN Senior White House Correspondent. Pamela has been married to a long-time boyfriend turned husband Adam Wright.
Adam Wright rose into eminence after he got married to CNN superstar Pamela Brown. Moreover, he is known as the celebrity spouse of Well-known CNN journalist Pamela Brown.
|Children||Son: Ben Daughter: Viviene|
10 Facts about Adam Wright
- Adam Wright is the CNN Pamela Brown husband who was married on June 5, 2017. The couple has two children, first their son Ben, followed by their daughter Vivienne.
- Adam Wright has not been featured on the official page of Wikipedia unlike her famous journalist wife Pamela Brown. However, limited information about him can be found on the internet.
- His nationality is American. He is a Kansas, previously lived in Los Angeles, and then moved together with Pamela to get away from a long-distance relationship.
- As per researches, Adam Wright has an age of around 40 years old. However, his actual date of birth or birthday is not available to date.
- Moving on to his family, his family background is not revealed as of now. Moreover, his parent’s identity is also not known. But, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- His wife, Pamela Brown is the daughter of former Kentucky Governor John Y. Brown Jr. and Former Miss America Phyllis George.
- Adam and Pamela used to be long-time couples before they married in a back-home at her old homeplace, Cave Hill.
- Talking about his social media involvement, our research came to avail as there is no information regarding his social media. But, he may be active on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Adam has got into the media spotlight when he had his successful married life with CNN senior White House Correspondent.
- Besides that, their wedding had the presence of numerous CNN personalities including executives Jeff Zucker, Amy Entelis, and Virginia Moseley.