Cody Alan Williams is an American actor and director. He is the son of a famous American Actor and comedian Robin Williams. He was Robin’s first child. Marsha, his mother was his second wife, the two got married in 1989 and later got divorced in 2010.
Cody grew up watching his father on screen and always admired him, soon he decided to follow his father’s footsteps and ventured into the entertainment industry. Unlike his father, Cody was more interested in things that take place behind the camera and developed his career as a director. You can find details about his works in his IMDb profile.
|Name||Cody Alan Williams|
|Birthday||November 25, 1991|
|Parents||Robin Williams and Marsha Garces|
|Siblings||Zachary Pym Williams and Zelda Williams|
10 Facts on Cody Alan Williams
- Cody Alan Williams was born on November 25, 1991, in San Francisco, California, United States. He is 28 years old as of 2020.
- Codey has average height and body proportions. His exact measurements are not available.
- He is the son of late actor Robin Williams and Marsha Garces. He has 2 siblings Zachary Pym Williams and Zelda Williams.
- Robert Fitzgerald Williams, Laura McLaurin, Leon Garces, and Ina Rachel Mattila are his grandparents.
- Codey recently got married to Maria Flores Williams at the age of 27. The couple wed on July 21, 2019, in California.
- Codey’s wedding took place on the home of his father and mother and their wedding date honored his late father’s birthday.
- Unfortunately, Cody’s father was suffering from depression and committed suicide in 2014 in Paradise Cay, California when he was 63 years old.
- Cody Alan Williams is an American citizen.
- Codey has not yet shared information regarding his net worth.
- Cody is not very sharing with his fans and followers, he has not been active on social media platforms. We could not find his Instagram accounts.