Erika Brown is professionally an actress from the United States. She has played in different numbers of television shows and films. Well, she is also a very good performer and a dancer. She has been doing acting since 2010. And she is best known for her work in “Dexter Daughter” of 2010, “Henry Danger Jolie” of 2018, “LA Stories Sandy”, and “Hawaii Five-0 20’s Grace Williams” of 2017.
We are not talking about her today because of her work or achievement. It’s because she is all over the internet because of the news about her wedding. Yes! she got married to her longtime boyfriend Cody Gifford. They got married on the 7th day of December. Below are more facts about Erika Brown.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Education||University of Southern Carolina|
10 Facts On Erika Brown
- Erika Brown is an actress, dancer, and performer. But she is more popular as a celebrity spouse.
- She is 29 years old. She has not revealed the date of her birth and other details.
- Erika holds an American nationality. She was born in Las Vegas, Nevada to a middle-class family.
- Erika belongs to the white ethnic background.
- Since her childhood, she was very much into dance and performance. Moreover, she has also participated in different competitions and won many titles including Miss Hollywood Vibe.
- Erika completed her studies from The Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism of The University of Southern California.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Erika has a very attractive body. More precisely, she has an hourglass body type.
- Recently, she got married to her boyfriend, Cody Gifford. He is the son of Kathie Lee Gifford and the late Frank Gifford.
- Erika Brown is active on Instagram @mrsamerikagifford. Her Instagram has a total of 21.4k followers.