Colby Ryan is an American personality who is getting constantly headlines in the updates concerning his mother’s and his sibling’s whereabouts. Moreover, he is equally close to his sister and stepbrother but they went missing in September 2019.
In contrast, being suspicious of disappearance, Colby’s mother Lori Vallow-Daybell is currently facing misdemeanor charges of resisting and obstructing officers. Also, she faces Fremont County felony charges of conspiracy to destroy evidence.
|Colby J Ryan|
10 Facts About Colby Ryan
- Colby Ryan’s age still remains a mystery as there is no information available about his actual birth year and birthday. Thus, his birth is also unknown.
- To date, Colby Ryan is not featured on Wikipedia’s bio. However, we guarantee that we’ll provide enough information about him on these facts.
- As for his parental details, Colby Ryan is the biological son of Lori Vallow Dabwell and one of Lori’s former husband, Joseph Ryan.
- Reportedly, Colby Ryan is a native of the United States. Therefore, he belongs to an American nationality.
- Moreover, Colby Ryan’s biological father, Joseph Ryan passed away due to a heart attack.
- Talking about his marital status, Colby Ryan is married to Kelsee who proudly took his surname as KelseeRyan in the year 2018. The couple is blessed with a baby together last year.
- As per en.wikipedia.org, Colby’s sibling Tylee who is his biological sister, and his half-sibling JJ Vallow who was missing since September 2019. And, they were found deceased in June 2020.
- Basically, Colby Ryan is known after being a family member of Vallow’s family. And, he is in the constant highlight in the issue regarding his sibling’s disappearance.
- Currently, Colby Ryan is active on Instagram with his private account. On his Instagram, he has more than 1.5k followers and 169 posts.
- Besides that, he has also joined Twitter in July 2013 under the username @Colbyjryan. Further, his tweets are protected and he has 15 followers and 41 followings.