Cole Doman, a very familiar name to the people who have watched the recent movie called Uncle Frank. Yes, he played the role of Young Frank and he was literally amazing. His amazing skills attracted a lot of audiences and as per reports, he has been currently filming in the upcoming television series documentary Equal.
|Birthday||March 13, 1993|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Education||School at Steppenwolf|
He will be playing the role of Mark Segal and the documentary is set to release this year. People are really excited to see him on the big stage once again. So, where did his career actually started?
We have to go back to 2015 to know about his first television series. He appeared as Park Teenager in the television series called Shameless, and since then, this 27-years-old man has appeared in eight different shows.
10 Facts About Cole Doman:
- Cole Doman was born on March 13, 1993, and now, he has reached the age of 27 years.
- Is there a Wikipedia page available under his name? No, he doesn’t seem to be so much popular to earn a wiki site yet.
- If we go through his resume, he has clearly mentioned that his height is exactly 5 feet and 8 inches.
- People have been inquiring a lot about his life partner but the man himself has not shared any flash news regarding his relationship status.
- If you wish to follow him on Instagram, his username is @cole.doman.
- Cole has definitely been known as an actor and going in-depth about this field, he has already appeared in eight different projects until today’s date.
- Wha do we know about his nationality? He is a complete American and has been residing in Brooklyn, New York, USA right now.
- He is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, and his ethnicity is taken to be white.
- Cole can be found on Twitter with 2,422 followers and on YouTube with just 75 subscribers.
- As per reports, we have found out that he completed his graduation from the School at Steppenwolf.