A member of the U.S. House representing Texas 32nd Congressional District from the Democratic Party, Colin Allred is an American politician, lawyer, and former professional football player.
As per his Instagram bio, Allred is also a Civil rights attorney and a former HUD official. In his U.S. House of Representatives, he joined the office on January 3, 2019, and his tenure will end on January 3, 2021.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Weight||238 Lbs (108 Kgs)|
The Registered Apprenticeship system has provided so many with opportunities– 94% of Americans who complete their programs are employed when they finish. Today, I voted to expand this program to reach more North Texans and help them achieve their version of the American dream. pic.twitter.com/cqYqKgC9Os
— Rep. Colin Allred (@RepColinAllred) November 20, 2020
10 Facts About Colin Allred
- Colin Allred was born as Colin Zachary Allred on 15th April 1983. So, he is 37 years of age as of now.
- Born in Dallas, Texas, US, Colin Allred belongs to an American nationality. He is of black ethnicity.
- An American politician and lawyer have already made his place on Wikipedia official’s page. However, these lists will help to know him better.
- Speaking of his physical attributes, he is quite tall with very bulk weight. In fact, his height is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m) and 238 Lbs (108 Kgs).
- Regarding his academics, he has attended Hillcrest High School for his schooling. And, later he attended Baylor University where he earned a BA in history.
- Talking about marital status, he is a happily married man. He was married to his wife Alexander Eber on March 25, 2017. The couple is blessed with a son.
- Collin Allred has a verified Instagram account. In his Instagram account, he has more than 6.4k followers and 390 posts under the username @colinallred.
- Apart from that, he is also available on Twitter under the username @RepColinAllred. He has more than 19.5k followers and 254 followings.
- Moreover, he was a former professional football player. He was a linebacker who played for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (NFL).
- Colin Allred must have collected a burly sum of money through his successful career as a politician, lawyer, and former football player. But, his actual net worth or earning is not disclosed.