Better known as the spouse of an American actor as well as retired WWE wrestler, Collette Foley is an American actress. She is best recognized for her roles in “Deadbeats“, “Holy Foley!” and “Celebrity Wife Swap“.
Additionally, we’re familiar with Collette as she tied her nuptial knot with an American celebrity. All thanks to her retired professional wrestler husband, Mick Foley, who made her name into eminence.
|Children||3 son and a daughter|
Thanks to my wife Colette for helping me through these past few lousy lower back days. pic.twitter.com/hKZD5nbcHy
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) August 28, 2014
10 Facts About Collette Foley
- We’re still unaware of Collette Foley’s age as there is no information regarding her date of birth or birthday. However, she was born as Collette Christie.
- Well, Collette Christie hails from the United States. Therefore, she belongs to an American nationality.
- So far now, Collette Foley’s bio has not seen on the Internet. So, her Wikipedia page is unavailable. However, we’re portraying her as far as possible in these facts.
- Collette Foley is the celebrity spouse of an American actor, author as well as the retired professional wrestler of WWE, Mick Foley.
- Prior to being known as the spouse of Mick Foley, she is also a well-established actress who has appeared on Tv series as well as TV-shorts. And, she has an Instagram under the username @cocofo50.
- As per her IMDb page, Collette Foley has 2 Actress credits for “WWE RAW” and “Deadbeats” and some Self credits as well.
- Moving towards her family members, her parent’s identity is yet to get surfaced on the Web. But, we’re keeping eye on uploading her family details once it’s available.
- Collete Foley is blithely married to Retired WWE superstar Mick Foley and proudly took his surname. The couple married in 1992.
- In fact, the couple is blessed with three sons named: Dewey Francis, Hughie Francis, and Michael Francis and a daughter named: Noelle Margaret.
- Well, there is no detail regarding Collete Foley’s actual net worth. But, we’re known that his husband, Mick foley has a net worth of $18 million as of 2020 as per Sportskeeda.