Arnie Anderson is the widow of the late ‘Two and A Half Men’ actress Conchata Ferrell. She recently passed away at the age of 77 from cardiac arrest. Anderson said that Ferrel had been in intensive care since July after she suffered cardiac arrest.
Her husband is also involved in show business and he has been in some films in the past but has mostly worked in the sound department.
|Profession||Sound Department Crew Member; Actor,|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
an absolute sweetheart
a consummate pro
a genuine friend
a shocking and painful loss.
was a tad suspect,
your “people”keeping was perfect.
— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) October 13, 2020
10 Facts About Arnie Anderson
- Arnie Anderson’s age and birthday are not known but many sources estimate that he is in his 70s as of October 2020.
- He is the widow of Conchata Ferrell, they had been married for over 30 years and had 3 children together. Due to COVID restrictions, her family couldn’t spend much time with her during her last days.
- Among their 3 children, they had Samantha in 1982 and he had other 2 daughters from a previous relationship.
- His net worth has not been revealed but some reports estimate that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Ferrel herself was worth $10 million at the time of her death.
- According to IMDb, he has worked in the sound department of 7 movies and he has also been in 3 shorts as himself.
- He also appeared in the documentary The California Reich, which received the best documentary nomination at the Academy Awards.
- Ferrel was a well-known TV actress who is perhaps best-known to modern fans as the housekeeper Berta in the hit sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’.
- Her cast members, including co-stars of the show, Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer paid tribute to the actress.
- In addition to this, she was also a prominent cast member of ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’. Her career started more than 46 years ago.