Connie Fletcher is a 37 years old American Actress. The actress became popular for her excellent role in movies likeL.A. Noire (2011), Imaginary Bitches (2008) and All My Children (1970). She spent most of her childhood in Jacksonville, Florid. She developed her passion for acting as she grew up. She started her career with modeling and with few small roles.
The actress is not very active in her acting career currently. Her latest appearance was in 2011’s video game L.A. Noire. We have no idea what she is doing right now as she also doesn’t like to keep an online presence through social media.
|Birthday||November 8, 1982|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts on Connie Fletcher
- Connie Fletcher was born on November 8, 1982, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. Her age is 37 as of 2020.
- The actress has an average height, Connie’s exact measurement is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.7 meters.
- Connie is a gorgeous woman, she has red hair and beautiful gray eyes.
- The actress is currently married to famous American actor Aaron Staton, known for his role in AMC drama series Mad Men, My Mother and Other Stranger, Ray Donovan, etc.
- The couple gave birth to their first child, a son on June 29, 2010, his name is Beckett Staton. He is 10 years old as of 2020.
- Connie and Aaron got married on 18th December 2006.
- The two have also worked together, In L.A.Noire Connie played the role of Marie Phelps and Aaron as Cole Phelps.
- The actress has a total estimated net worth of approximately $1 MIllion- $5 MIllion.
- In 2009 She was Nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding New Approaches- daytime Entertainment for her role in Imagianary Bitches (2008).
- Not every celebrity likes to share their lives with their fans and followers and Connie is one of them. The actress has not maintained an online presence and her account cannot be found in popular social media platforms.