Connor Christie is a young American TV and movie actor. Born in the year 1997, this Virginia-born American actor rose to fame for his role as Kesley Kingsman in the 2013 film, Missionary. Likewise, he has other notable roles in projects like Army Wives and Creepshow.
|Birthday||October 7, 1997|
|Age||22 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inch|
Connor began his acting career at the age of 10 with an uncredited role in Syndey White. As of now, he has appeared in six projects and has a project set to release, Finding Christmas.
Find out some interesting facts about this American actor here.
10 Facts on Connor Christie
- Connor Christie is a young American actor in his 20s who rose to fame for his portrayal of Kesley Kingsman in Missionary, released in 2013.
- Connor is among those aspiring artists who are yet to have a Wikipedia bio. Meanwhile, you can find his mini-bio on IMDb.
- His filmography is written all over his IMDb bio.
- As seen on his IMDb page, he has an attractive height of 5 feet and 10 inches tall (1.78 m). Meanwhile, his weight detail is on the loose for now.
- Born in the year 1997, this TV actor celebrates his birthday on the 7th of October. This means he is 22 years of age now. His sun sign is Libra.
- Connor was fascinated by acting from a young age. He was 10 years old when he began his acting career. He played a little boy in the 2007 comedy romance film titled Sydney White featuring Amanda Bynes, Sara Paxton in the leads.
- You can find him on Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @connor.christie. His Instagram is not public yet.
- The detail about Connor’s family members and parents it no public yet.
- Also, it is not clear if Connor has a girlfriend or not. His Instagram page is not public, so it is hard to track his love life on social media.
- As of 2020, Connor Christie’s net worth and annual earning are under review. His salary per TV show and movie is also not public.