Connor Lawson is a British actor. He is popular as Alex Walker from “The Dumpling Ground” (2017-2020). Similarly, he played Ben Hannigen in Casualty (2017).
Connor is actively working as an actor since 2017. Likewise, he also made an appearance in the TV series like “Saturday Mash-Up” and “News Grounds”.
|Birthday||June 23, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||The Academy at Shotton Hall|
This is scary 🤯 https://t.co/0mhZHgMIjH
— Connor Lawson (@connorlawson_) July 24, 2020
10 Facts on Connor Lawson
- Connor Lawson is an actor. Born on June 23, 1998, Connor stepped into the age of 22 years old this year. Likewise, he is a Cancer according to the zodiac calendar.
- As Connor is a newcomer in the acting world, his Wikipedia page is yet to be written. But, you can read his article to know lesser-known details about the actor.
- Lawson’s height is decent at 5 feet and 7 inches tall as mentioned in his resume. Similarly, his weight is 64kg. Furthermore, his eyes are green in color.
- The “Casualty” actor shares most part of his life with his fans. Similarly, Connor stated that he doesn’t have a girlfriend right now.
- Unlike other celebrities, Lawson prefers to keep his Instagram private. However, you can follow him on Twitter as @connorlawson_ along with his 2.2k followers.
- The actor’s childhood home lies in Durham, England. Similarly, he was born to typical British parents. Moreover, his ethnicity is white.
- Being an actor is a lucrative career. However, Connor’s Net Worth is being calculated right now. However, he is definitely richer than most of the 22 years old.
- Speaking about his education, Lawson graduated from The Academy at Shotton Hall. Furthermore, he stepped straight into the acting industry after high school.
- In 2017, Connor attracted wide fans with his role as Alex Walker in “The Dumpling Ground“. Furthermore, he is a regular cast of the show for the past 3 years.
- Lawson is registered under the famous Mandy website. Likewise, he is represented by his agent, Simon and How Associates.