Frances Tiafoe is a very famous American tennis player who won his first-ever ATP title during the 2018 Delray Beach Open. When he was just 15 years of age, he won the 2013 Orange Bowl.
|Birthday||January 20, 1998|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Parents||Constant Tiafoe, Alphina Kamara|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
That was the time when he turned into a professional tennis player. Later, when he reached 17 years old, he was named as the youngest American to participate in the French Open.
Last year, in the Australian Open, Frances was very successful in reaching the quarter-finals. Having won prize money of total $3,439,925, he seems to be breaking more records in the coming years. He also has a twin brother named Franklin who is also a tennis player.
10 Facts on Frances Tiafoe:
- Frances Tiafoe has introduced who his parents are already. Their names are Constant Tiafoe and Alphina Kamara but not much is known about them.
- The second fact on this personality is his ethnicity, he is taken to be African-American as his parents were both from Sierra Leone.
- Although having a huge connection to western Africa, Frances is of American nationality and he also represents the United States in tennis.
- This popular personality has a girlfriend who is called by the name Ayan Broomfield.
- Here is the next important fact about him which happens to be his net worth, and the figure is estimated to be $4 million as of 2020.
- As it can be seen anywhere that he was born on January 20, 1998, and thus, his age is now 22 years.
- The height of this athlete is considered to be 6 feet and 2 inches.
- How could we not speak about this 6 feet 2 inches who is currently 22 years old’s ranking – he ranks #29 best Tennis player in the world.
- Turned professional in the year 2015, he was completely assisted by his coach whose name appears to be Zack Evenden.
- Frances can be found on Twitter, Instagram, and also on Facebook.