Constantin Jean-Pierre is an American politician who is running for the elections of the US House to represent New York’s 9th Congressional District. The politician is associated with the Republican party.
Moreover, the politician was not involved in primary elections as it was canceled. However, he automatically advanced to the generals as the Conservative primary was canceled on June 23. He will be in the ballot for the upcoming general elections which are to be held on November 3, 2020.
The New York native has worked as a Detention Officer for a long time where he has gathered excellent leadership and judgment abilities. If you want to know more about him, tune in. Here are the 10 interesting facts to know about the politician.
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Education||Johnson C Smith University, Long Island University|
10 Facts on Constantin Jean-Pierre
- Constantin Jean-Pierre is an American politician running for the US House to represent New York’s 9th Congressional District.
- Moreover, the politician is married to his wife for a long time. But further details about her are yet to be disclosed.
- ‘As of now, Jean-Pierre’s age is around 47 years old. He was born on April 21.
- Despite being an honorable and dedicated public servant, he is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- The Politician has not shared any facts about his net worth and campaign expenses yet.
- Similarly, he prefers to keep his family out of the limelight. He does have kids.
- Constantin Jean-Pierre did his Undergraduate education at Johnson C Smith University in North Carolina. Later, he got his graduate degree at Brooklyn Campus, Long Island University.
- Besides, the politician is a New York native. He was born in Brooklyn and has quite a reputation among the locals.
- As for his experience, he has worked as a detention officer.
- The politician doesn’t seem to be doing an online campaign as he is not present on social media. However, Ballotpedia does have his well-written bio.