Corey Ray is a professional baseball player from America who plays for Milwaukee Brewers. In this team, he plays as an outfielder, and he bats and throws with his left hand.
Quick Facts: Corey Ray
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
Ray was selected by the Seattle Mainers for the 2013 Major League Baseball Draft, but he refused to sign the deal. In fact, he went to play college baseball for the University of Louisville. In his debut season, he played a total of 43 games starting in 19 of those.
10 facts about Corey Ray
- Corey Ray was born in the year 1994 and he is from Chicago, Illinois, the United States.
- As of 2021, Corey Ray is 26 years of age. He celebrates his birthday every year on the 22nd of September.
- Corey is an American baseball outfielder, and he started playing the game in the year 2012 when he was studying at Siemon Career Academy.
- The exact salary of Corey Ray is not available. Having said that, being a professional baseball player, it is sure that he gets a handsome salary.
- As per the sources, the net worth of Corey Ray is around $1 million USD. The primary sources of income of Corey Ray include some brand endorsements and his salary.
- Corey Ray doesn’t have a girlfriend as he is already married and he has two children with his wife. Having said that, further details about his wife and his children are unavailable.
- Talking about his height, Corey Ray stands 6 feet tall. In addition, he has a wonderful physique weighing around 89 kg.
- Corey has his dedicated Wikipedia page, which provides all the facts about his career and his personal life as well.
- Corey Ray loves using social media sites including Twitter and Instagram.
- In fact, there are around 9.2k followers on his Instagram account. You can follow the player on Instagram @coreyray2.