Corina Calderon was called as an actress from the year 2010 when she appeared as a poolside girl in the movie named Machete. Now, this beautiful actress has set her names on 11 different movies as well as television series.
|Birthday||February 15, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Nora Martinez and Robert Calderon|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Austin Community College, Two Chairs Studio|
Her most recent appearance was playing the role of Sarah in the 2019 short movie named High Ceilings. Currently, she has not been appearing on many television series and it is predicted that she has been waiting for a role in a big project.
— Corina Calderon (@MsCoriCalderon) August 13, 2015
As per her Instagram bio, her family is everything to her. Although she is an American, Corina has got Mexican roots as both of her parents are Mexican. Completing her studies from various institutions like Austin Community College and Two Chairs Studio, she finally chose to become an actress.
10 Facts About Corina Calderon:
- There is not much to learn about Corina Calderon on Wikipedia but you can learn a lot from Celebwiki.
- As she was reportedly born on February 15, 1982, she has not reached the age of 38 years.
- She has spoken to the media that she stands at a height of just 5 feet and 4 inches.
- We believe her Instagram page is @hello_its_cori where she has managed to earn nearly 4071 followers in total.
- After going through her social media accounts, we have come to the conclusion that she has no boyfriend right now.
- Among all of these 10 facts, her net worth being $500 thousand is probably the one you have never heard of.
- Corina, often regarded as an actress is even a model whose pictures are available on Instagram.
- Interestingly, we can find her on Twitter where her username is @MsCoriCalderon, and she has around 458 followers.
- Her parents are actually Mexican and their names are Nora Martinez and Robert Calderon.
- Is she the only child of her parents? No, she has got two sisters and she is considered to be the eldest among them.