Corky Messner is a republican candidate. He is a veteran and lawyer. Likewise, he running to be elected as representative for New Hampshire in the United States Senate.
Corky will compete with Jeanne Shaheen in the election. Furthermore, the people of NH will be able to cast vote for him on November 3, 2020.
|Birthday||November 15, 1956|
|Age||64 years old|
|Children||2 sons and 1 daughter|
|Education||University of Denver|
Our first debate with DC @JeanneShaheen is TOMORROW at 3 pm! This is a huge moment for our campaign — and we need your help to carry momentum into the debate & beyond.
— Corky Messner for Senate (@CorkyForSenate) October 7, 2020
10 Facts on Corky Messner
- Corky Messner is running in the Republican primary for NH. Talking about his age, Corky is 64 years old as of now. Likewise, he was born on November 15, 1956.
- Although Corky Messner is making headlines with his extravagant campaigns, his Wikipedia is still not written. Therefore, we have assembled this short bio about the politician to know him more closely.
- Messner comes from a family of blue-collar background. Likewise, he was born in Altoona, PA. But young Corky left his home at age of 17 to study at United States Military Academy.
- Messner graduated from Military Academy in 1979. Similarly, he obtained a job as an Army Ranger. Moreover, he also served as a guard for the Berlin Wall.
- Moving into his wife, Corky is a married man and proud father of 3 children. His two sons are cadets at West Point. Similarly, his only daughter is a medical student.
- According to an article, the politician spent around $3.8 million dollars of personal his fortune in his campaigns. So, it is no doubt that Messner’s Net Worth is very high.
- After his departure from military service, Corky attended the University of Denver to pursue a law degree. Now, he owns a private firm named Messner Reeves LLP.
- Messner is associated with a number of organizations. In fact, he is an active member of Army West Point Athletic Association and The Rise School Denver
- You can also support Messner via Twitter @CorkyForSenate. Similarly, he has already gathered 6k followers.
- Corky will replace Jeanne Shaheen if he wins the election. Likewise, the ballot will be open on November 3, 2020