Corn Elder is an American cornerback who plays professional football for the team Carolina Panthers. He played football in high school and college as well. He used to play basketball at his college but after a knee injury, he focused only on football. That was indeed the right choice because Elder became one of the nicer players in the league and is playing pretty decently.
He was picked by the NFL in the 5th round in the year 2017. That was the turning point of his career as it is in the lives of many football players. Elder switched his team in 2019 when he briefly went to New York Giants as a practice squad but then he joined Carolina Panthers back. He has suffered from a knee injury and that has been a hindrance to his gameplay. No matter what he has always strived for perfection and is one of the nice players of his team.
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Parents||Cornelius Elder, Sharon Collier|
|Education||University of Miami|
10 Facts On Corn Elder
- Corn Elder is currently 25 years old according to Wikipedia. He was born on October 9, 1994.
- He was born in a small town called Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and spent his childhood in that place.
- Elder went to The Ensworth High School in Nashville, Tennessee and he was very interested in sports from a young age.
- Corn went to the University of Miami where he focused on basketball and football at the same time.
- According to a source, Corn has an annual salary of $750,000 in 2020.
- We don’t know his net worth figure acutely but considering his lucrative salary, I’d say he is worth quite a handsome amount.
- Corn Elder stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters).
- We don’t know a lot about his love life and hs socials also indicate that he’s single.
- He weighs 83 kilograms.
- Elder has 27 thousand followers on his Instagram account.