Cory Booker is an American politician who ran for the position of US Senate of New Jersey and won against ‘Rikin Mehta’ from the Republican Party who got 40.9 % votes. He represents his political party as ‘Democratic Party’ and got 57.2 % votes.
Similarly, Cory Booker is also an author and attorney who has been serving in the US Senate of New Jersey since the year 2013. His political understanding and policies are supported and appreciated by the citizen of the USA. Here are 10 facts about Cory Booker that you might not know.
|Birthday||April 27, 1969|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Parents||Cary Booker, Carolyn Booker|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||The Queen’s College|
10 Facts About Cory Booker
- Cory Booker is an American politician who ran for the position of ‘US Senate’ of New Jersey and won the election with 57.2 % votes.
- Furthermore, Cory Booker is also an author and attorney who has published the books like ‘United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground and Advancing the Common Good’ and ‘Solutions: American Leaders Speak Out on Criminal Justice Joe Biden’.
- An American politician, Cory Boker represents his political party as ‘Democratic Party’ and has been serving as US Senate of New Jersey since the year 2013.
- Moreover, Cory Booker has kept the details of his net worth and salary under the shade.
- Similarly, Cory Booker was born in the year 1969 in Washington, D.C., U.S. His current age is 57 years old.
- Cory Booker has been dating actress Rosario Dawson since the year 2018 but has not revealed their marriage details yet.
- While mentioning Cory Booker’s educational background, he is a graduate of Stanford University with a BA and MA degree. He got the MA degree from The Queen’s College and Oxford similarly, he got the degree of JD from Yale University.
- Furthermore, he was born to his parents Cary Booker and Carolyn Booker.
- He has a height of 6 feet 4 inches with 100 kg body weight.
- He has 890 k followers on Instagram and 4.7 million followers on Twitter.